Center for Advising and Academic Success (CAAS)
These Online Advising Reference Guides are designed to support new students' active participation in their own learning experience during their Advisement & Registration Workshop through New Freshman Orientation. A review of this information will equip you to efficiently complete the process with greater confidence.
The following links allow access to the annotated versions of
your New Student Advisement Worksheets.
A. Select your corresponding New Student Advisement Worksheet.
B. Click on any Blue Highlighted Lines/Sections to access
information about that particular requirement.
C. Reference your draft copy of your Advisement Worksheet to guide you
through your placement and
- Business (Marketing, Management, Finance, International Business) and Accounting
- Computer Science and Computer Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Science (Computer, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)
- Liberal Arts (AA, BA in majors such as Art, English, History, Psychology, Sociology, etc., and BS in Art or Communication)
- Math and/or Science (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics)
- Medical Technology
- Science, Letters, and Society (Early Childhood and Childhood Education)
- Social Work
CSI highly encourages students to review the New Student Brochure (which provides a wealth of basic college and degree information) and the Advisement 101 Presentation. Both are designed to support new students through their first year of studies.