CUNY Black Male Initiative at CSI/ College Success Initiative, Learning by Teaching Program
BMI/CSI Program students are required to:
- In pursuit of a College Degree;
- Fill out an application;
- Complete an interview;
- Sign a program agreement and adhere to all terms;
- Commit to and attend monthly BMI/CSI Program workshops;
- Participate in tutoring if their Grade Point Average falls below 2.0;
- Demonstrate respect for peers and all Office of Access and Success Programs office personnel.
- Students who have a 3.0 GPA will be able to intern at Curtis and Port Richmond High Schools on Staten Island and work as ambassadors, mentors, and tutors to high school students.