Campus Assessment Referral and Evaluation System (CARES Team)
The mission of CARES is to preserve the rights of students, faculty, staff and college visitors to utilize the campus resources in ways for which they were intended.
To do so, CARES has created the following goals:
- To balance the individual needs of students and those of the campus community.
- To provide a positive, structured method for addressing student behaviors that impact the college community and may involve health and or safety issues.
- To provide individual case management and timely interventions.
- To provide coordination of communication, management of cases and interventions.
- To be a resource for students, faculty, and staff by providing guidance, advice, and education in response to problem behaviors on the campus.