CUNYfirst Information for Staff
Advantages of CUNYfirst
- Staff members will have a single user name and password for all CUNYfirst applications.
- You can directly connect via the Internet to CUNYfirst Portal from any location. CUNYfirst is not connected to the current CUNY Portal.
Human Resources Self-Service
CUNYfirst offers staff members a direct way of maintaining much of their personal information:
Campus Solutions: Instruction and Advising
- View, on demand, your personal information and work history.
- Change your personal e-mail addresses (your College of Staten Island e-mail address must remain your primary address), emergency contacts, and professional memberships.
- Provide documentation to update changes and confirm current information for your:
- Home address
- Marital Status
- Name Change
- Social Security Number
- New or re-submitting I-9
- New or advanced degrees
- Honors and certifications
Information coming soon.
Planned Schedule for Implementation of Campus Solutions
Activating Your College of Staten Island E-Mail
CUNYfirst will send messages ONLY to your College of Staten Island e-mail account. Please be sure that your account is activated.
Most faculty and staff members already have College of Staten Island e-mail account. The format follows this sequence: first name.last name @csi.cuny.edu. Example: mary.smith@CSI.cuny.edu. Contact the HelpDesk at X3695 for verification of your email account.