The CUNY HPCC is
the College of
and funded, in part, by
from the City of
New York, State
York, CUNY Research
Foundation, and National
Grants CNS-0958379 and
- Support CUNY’s “Decade of Science” Initiative and the Integrated University Concept of Operation.
- Support the University’s research and educational activities by making state-of-the-art HPC resources and expert technical assistance available to faculty and students.
- With CUNY faculty and researchers, develop proposals for external funding.
- Support National, New York State, and New York City initiatives in economic development.
- Support National and New York State initiatives to promote the sharing of HPC resources and technical knowledge.
- Support educational outreach programs designed to encourage intermediary and high school students to pursue higher education and careers in science and technology.
The HPCC welcomes the opportunity to work with the Faculty on the development of proposals involving the HPCHelp@csi.cuny.edu use of computational science and high performance computing. Contact the for proposal assistance and letters of support.