College of Staten Island DolphinCard provides safe and secure identification for members of the College of Staten Island
community and provides access to secured areas and gated parking lots. It is also the quickest, most convenient method for making purchases on campus.
The DolphinCard allows you to:
- Access to Secured Areas and Parking Lots
- Purchase food at the Campus Center Cafeteria, Park Café Restaurant, specially designed Meal Plans that are tax-free for students, Bits & Bytes Cyber Café located in the Library, and DolphinExpress located in the Center for the Arts
- Purchase from Vending machines on Campus
- Purchases in the Campus Bookstore
- Purchase parking decal and pay parking tickets
- Off Campus Vendors
- Access to Sports & Recreation Center
- Performances in Center for the Arts
- Health Center
- Clue Participation
- Copy and Printing
Disclaimer: The DolphinCard is the property of College of Staten Island. Neither the College nor the College of Staten Island Auxiliary Services Corporation shall be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense incurred by the cardholder relating to the use or attempted use of the cardholder's DolphinCard by the cardholder or any other third party.