Employee of the Month
The Employee Recognition Awards Program is designed to acknowledge members of the College Community whose superior performance contributes to or enhances the mission
of the College while improving CSI's work environment. Qualifications for this award
include, but are not limited to, an individual’s exceptional job performance, or any
exemplary deed of courage, skill or service that supports CSI’s commitment to
excellence. Faculty and Staff are invited to nominate non-teaching staff who have
provided 24 months of service at CSI and who are paid on tax levy and non-tax levy
payrolls (non-tax levy payrolls include CSI Research Foundation, CSI Association, and
CSI Auxiliary Services).
The Employee of the Month will be the recipient of numerous awards:
- Reserved parking space for one month in the lot of their choice;
- Two free tickets to ten (10) CSI events held in the Center for the Arts for one year;
- A CSI lapel pin;
- 3-month free gym membership to the Sports & Recreation Center;
- Lunch for 2 at the Park Café;
- Name engraved on the annual Employee of the Month plaque which will be displayed
on the second floor of 1A.
Employees will be honored at the President's annual Employee Recognition Luncheon
and may invite up to six guests.
If you would like to nominate an employee please complete the nomination form, follow
the directions and forward to the Director of Human Resources. All nominations are
reviewed by the Employee Recognition Committee. Once nominated, candidates will stay
in the pool for one (1) year. If not selected, they would have to be re-nominated for