Obtain Your Student Enrollment
To conveniently serve College of Staten Island students around the clock, CSI has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to act as its agent for verification of student status.
The following options are available by accessing the National Student Clearinghouse web site through the link provided on the Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to my loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to my health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about my student loans.
Verification Certificates provided by the National Student Clearinghouse can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, employers, etc., when you are required to provide official evidence of enrollment at or graduation from the College of Staten Island. Certifications cannot be provided via fax or email.
If your enrollment status was not reported to your lender or you feel that there is a discrepancy, please complete the Clearinghouse Enrollment Audit Form.
To access the NSC link
Third Party Certifications
- Go to Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site
- Log-in using your CSI SLAS Username and Password
- Click on "Proceed to National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site"
- This should bring you to the NSC secure site to request enrollment/ degree verification.
- Please remember to logout when you are done.
If you are an employer, someone verifying a student scholarship, insurance company or other third party agency needing certification of student enrollment and degree verification at The College of Staten Island, please note the following:
- The National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) has been authorized to act as our agent for certification of enrollments and degree verifications for students who attended or graduated from The College of Staten Island. Please direct all requests for certification of attendance or graduation to the Clearinghouse.
- The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted via email at email@example.com, by telephone at (703) 742-4200 or by fax along with the student's signed and dated consent to (703) 742-4239. This service is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day via the Clearinghouse website at www.studentclearinghouse.org.