Obtain Your Student Enrollment Verfication Certificate
To conveniently serve College of Staten Island students around the clock, CSI has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to act as its agent for verification of student status.
The following options are available by accessing the National Student Clearinghouse web site through the link provided on the welcome page in eSIMS. The eSIMS web site is available daily from 6:00 AM - 3:00 AM.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to my loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to my health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- Order an official transcript or view the status of your transcript requests.
- View specific information about my student loans.
Verification Certificates provided by the National Student Clearinghouse can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, employers, etc., when you are required to provide official evidence of enrollment at or graduation from the College of Staten Island.
To access the NSC link
- Go to CUNY Portal (www.cuny.edu)
- Select eSIMS
- From the Welcome page click on "On-Line Enrollment Certifications and Degree Verification "
- Type in your Name, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number and click on the Login Button
- This should bring you to the NSC secure site to request enrollment/ degree verification.
- Please remember to logout when you are done.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN