Health & Wellness Services
- The Door Legal Services Center
Provides youths ages 12-21 with health care, education, legal services, counseling and arts and recreation, under one roof and at no charge. The Legal Services Center provides assistance on legal matters like emancipation, immigration and family court.
- Legal Services, New York City
Provides free legal services to residents in NYC
- Legal Aid Society, New York City
Provides free legal services to residents of NYC who can't afford legal fees.
718-722-3100 (Civil Division)
718-250-4219 (Juvenile Rights Division)
- New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU)
- NYCLU Teen Health Initiative