Division of Student Affairs
Signature Programs in the Division of Student Affairs provide students unique opportunities for engagement in and beyond the CSI Community. These outstanding programs are just a sampling of ways you can get involved and engaged during your time at the College.
- CSI’s Got Talent – This annual program is a student talent show that takes place in the spring.
- Commencement & Honors Convocation – These two annual gatherings honor our graduating and academically achieving students.
- First-Year Convocation – This annual event welcomes all first-year students into the CSI academic community.
- My Story – This annual event during National Disability Awareness provides our students with an opportunity to tell their stories of challenge and triumph in college and in life.
- Mood Matters – This annual event led by the Counseling Center provides students with the opportunity to help students understand, express, and improve their overall mental well-being.
- Relay for Life – This event at CSI brings the entire campus together raising over $24,000 this past year toward the fight against cancer.
- Student Kwanza Celebration – This annual holiday student led community event serves to bring members of the campus together to celebrate the rich diversity that makes up the CSI community.
- Student Leadership Conference – This annual event provides participants the opportunity to acquire and develop the knowledge and skills needed to lead diverse organizations and increase their cultural competencies in working with diverse individuals and groups.
- Wellness Fair – This annual event coordinated by the Health and Wellness Center brings together campus and community resources to expose students to information and resources about living a healthy lifestyle.