Student Technology HelpDesk
Office of Information Technology
Students working for the department may be asked to perform the following computer support:
- Assist students in computer laboratories with a wide range of software products.
- Provide various levels of technical support to professors teaching in computer laboratories.
- Oversee, at different levels, the computers in the laboratories.
- Provide various levels of technical support to staff, faculty, and the administration.
Students should meet the following job requirements:
- Minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Total credits should be between 12 credits and 90 credits completed.
- Students need not be computer science majors. However, basic computer skills are required.
- Students should be willing/able to assist others with various computer programs, including but not limited to MS Office 2010, CUNYfirst, CUNY Portal, BlackBoard and student email.
Resumes should be sent to: Doriann Pieve-Hyland in 2A-306D.