The spring 2020 semester for the Options Program was cancelled. CSI has transitioned to telecommuting for staff. As a result, the staff supporting the Options Program will be operating remotely during our regularly scheduled hours, which are Monday – Friday; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are constantly monitoring all communications received via email and voicemail. All calls & emails will receive a response within one business day.
Thank you, and be well
OPTIONS PROGRAM FOR MATURE LEARNERS
Options is a supportive community and non-degree program for personal enrichment and lifelong learning for students and instructors over the age of 55. Exclusively available at CSI, Options is a local, low-cost way to stay active, form meaningful relationships, and thrive in a dynamic environment on a college campus!
- Unlike traditional college courses, there are no exams, no take-home assignments, and no pathways to a degree.
- Parking is FREE for all Options students and instructors. Please complete and bring this FORM to Parking Services in building 3A room 106.
- Students and instructors are encouraged to park in our Visitor Parking Lot (Lot 6), which generally has the most availability on campus.
- For free roundtrip van services from Lot 6, between classes, and to and from events, please call 718.982.3220 between 9:00am – 5:00pm. Please provide the van between 5 – 10 minutes to arrive, and bring you to your destination.
- We invite all of our students and instructors to explore the many enrichment opportunities our campus has to offer, like:
- The shows through the Performing Arts Center in 1P
- Our dining services and restaurant, The Park Café in 1C
- The events in CSI's world-class library in 1L
- The community offerings for health and wellness in our Sports & Recreation Center in 1R. The pool is open to the public from 10:00am - 2:00 pm, Monday - Friday, with the purchase of a $10 day pass. Day passes can be purchased in building 1R - 204 at the front desk.
- Must be over the age of 55
- Fall Semester: October – December
- Spring Semester: March - May
- Days of the week & times of day for classes vary
- $99 per semester
How to apply:
- View this semester’s Catalogue with our course offerings
- Please complete the program Registration Form, and return to Betty Bonczek in building 1A - 309