Application Packet for Potential NRS 110 Students
Application Packet for Potential NRS 110 Students applying for Fall 2018 Semester will be accepted online through filing period: April 2, 2018 through May 16, 2018.
The Information and links below are for enrolled CSI students who have completed or are completing the pre-clinical nursing sequence in Spring 2018, and wish to apply for entry to the clinical nursing courses.
Students who do not submit the necessary pre-admission exam scores and/or the required physical forms to the health center by the required date will not be considered for acceptance into the nursing program.
All selections on this page pertain to NRS110 requirements. Be sure to print and review all of them in preparing to apply. These requirements may be changed by the department or college at any time. Stay informed of changes or updates by reading all bulletins, postings and announcements at the college and on the website. Materials on this page can be downloaded and printed with most common word processing programs.
It is essential that you read all documents before submitting application. All listed forms must be completed as directed.
- Guidelines (in pdf format)
- New Nursing Eligibility Requirement (in pdf format)
- Mandatory Health and Clinical Practice Clearance, CSI Nursing Physical Form (in pdf format)
- Pre-Admission Exam
- Score Submission
NLN Pre-admission RN Exam (NLN PAX-RN), or SAT I and SAT II-BIO
Mail scores to:
Dr. Natalie Fischetti Deputy Chairperson
Nursing Department 5S-213
College of Staten Island
2800 Victory Blvd Staten Island, NY 10314
- Dates To Remember (in pdf format)
- Criminal Background Check Notification (in pdf format)
- Moral Character Requirements for Licensure (in pdf format)
- Admission Application (NRS110) accepted online
- Check your Application Status