To accept your seat in The Verrazano Honors Program, submit the following documentation to the Verrazano office no later than May 1st.
Paperwork to submit: Because we are telecommuting during the Covid-19 outbreak, please email your acceptance materials to email@example.com.
- Verrazano Freshman Response Form: Confirms your seat in the Verrazano Honors Program
- Verrazano Intended Major and Incoming Freshman Survey Form: Tells us about your academic and other interests, and helps us create your fall schedule.
- Immunization forms: Required before we can register you for courses
- Project U.S.E. Waiver for Orientation: Required for Verrazano orientation
- CSI Waiver for Orientation: Required for Verrazano orientation
- Photo Release Form
Things to Do
Pay Your Committement Deposit
You need accept your offer to CSI and pay your commitment depost. Details on how to do that are here: https://www.csi.cuny.edu/admissions/new-student-guide/undergraduate-guide
Submit or Get your photo taken for your CSI ID
After you have submitted the required documents to The Verrazano Program, you will be sent an email about submitting a photo or getting a photo taken for your CSI ID card. Follow the instructions in that email so you can pick up your ID at the Verrazano Freshman Orientation.
Submit Your official AP test scores and/or college course transcripts
Send unofficial records now (screen shots to firstname.lastname@example.org would be helpful!) and official transcripts once grades post. You must submit official documentation to have those classes evaluated AND to make sure we don’t sign you up for course work for which you have already received credit. CSI awards college credit for AP scores of 3 or higher in most cases.
Attend Mandatory Verrazano Freshman Orientation
You are required to attend the Verrazano Freshman Orientation that will take place Friday, August, 21, 2020! Verrazano freshmen do not attend a general CSI Freshman Orientation (called CART). We have an exciting day planned!