3/23/2020:Until further notice, only approved essential personnel will be allowed on campus.
CSI has transitioned to distance learning and remote work. Until further notice, only approved essential personnel will be allowed on campus. See President's message on 3/23/2020.
Applications & Program Requirements
The CSILT Program students are required to:
- Obtain a 3.0 grade point average;
- Fill out an application;
- Complete an interview;
- Sign a program agreement and adhere to all terms;
- Commit to and attend monthly CSILT Program workshops;
- Participate in tutoring if their Grade Point Average falls below 2.0;
- Demonstrate respect for peers and all Office of Access and Success Programs office personnel.
- Students who have a 3.0 GPA will be able to intern at Curtis and Port Richmond High Schools on Staten Island and work as ambassadors, mentors, and tutors to high school students.