Students and Alumni,
The Center for Career and Professional Development has partnered with Handshake, your new career management platform, to help you discover new career paths, find amazing jobs and internships, and schedule appointments with career staff members.
We understand students can be busy, so we've pre-populated some basic information on your profile for you. Go ahead, claim your account, and let's get this career thing figured out!
How to set up an appointment
You can set up an appointment with a Career Center staff or Career Success on Campus Peer Leader through your Handshake account.
- Visit https://csicuny.joinhandshake.com/appointments/new
- Log in with your SLAS credentials (CSI email address and SLAS password)
- Please contact email@example.com if you experience any issues.
- Click Center for Career and Professional Development & Career Success on Campus Appointment Options
- Select the appropriate appointment type for inquiry. As of Fall 2021 we have in-person and virtual appointment offerings.
Thousands of video clips of professionals sharing their personal career experiences and job tips are available at Candid Career.
Online Career Library
Curated articles on professional development, setting career goals, and navigating jobs during COVID are available on the online Career Resource Library
Online CLUE Quizes
For an up to date list of available online CLUEs, log into your Handshake account:
For the most up to date event list log into your Handshake account: