Microsoft Office 365 for Education applications
Microsoft Office 365 for Education provides free access to all active faculty and staff to Office 365 online applications and services, including OneDrive for Business and SharePoint. You can now access Microsoft Office 365 for Education applications through various channels, either by clicking on the links below or entering them manually:
• The Microsoft Office 365 for Education icon on the Technology Service pages for faculty or for staff;
• www.cuny.edu/office365ed (the web page devoted to Microsoft Office 365 for Faculty and Staff, which provides links to Microsoft video tutorials on setting up and using the applications as well as FAQs);
• login.microsoftonline.com; or
You will then be directed to a login page, which will prompt you to use your CUNY Login (your username,e.g., Jane.Doe## @login.cuny.edu and CUNYfirst password).
In order to protect data from unauthorized access, please review the new policy for the Acceptable Use of Microsoft Office 365 for Education.
- CUNY eMALL is a virtual shopping plaza where merchants offer a variety of discounts and other promotional programs on goods and services to CUNY faculty and staff. Software includes Microsoft Office and Windows, McAfee VirusScan, and Maple17 which helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. To access the eMall you must log into the CUNY portal.
CUNYfirst, the student record system at the College of Staten Island. Student self-service is available for registration, viewing transcripts, course and class schedules, paying bills, recent grades, and financial information.
- CUNY Portal
Blackboard Course Management System
Blackboard delivers a course management system, customizable institution-wide portals, online communities, and an advanced architecture that allows for Web-based integration with administrative systems.
- CUNY VDI
- Enrollment & Student Information Reports
- Helpful Forms & Instructions
- Online Dashboard