Wireless Network Access Policy
Welcome to the CSI Wireless Network
- The computing resources of the university shall be used only for purposes directly related to, or in support of, the academic, research, or administrative activities of the university.
- You must have a valid authorized account to use computer resources that require one and may use only those computer resources that are specifically authorized. You may use your account only in accordance with its authorized purposes and may not use an unauthorized account for any purpose.
- Computers on the Wireless Network should not store or transmit data of a sensitive nature such as credit card numbers, private student information, legal or attorney privileged data.
- You are responsible for the safeguarding of your computer account. You should take all necessary precautions in protecting the account, no matter what type of computer resources you are using.
- You may not circumvent system protection facilities.
- You may not knowingly use any system to produce system failure or degraded performance.
- You may not use computer resources for private purposes, including, but not limited to, the use of computer resources for profit making or illegal purposes.
The University reserves the right to monitor, under appropriate conditions, all data contained in the system to protect the integrity of the system and to insure compliance with regulations. Any user who is found to be in violation of these rules shall be subject to the following:
- Suspension and/or termination of computer privileges;
- Disciplinary action by appropriate college and/or University officials;
- Referral to law enforcement authorities for criminal prosecution;
- Other legal action, including action to recover civil damages and penalties.
By logging on you have agreed to the above terms and conditions.
For technical support please contact the HelpDesk at ext. 4080 or 3974.
Please use your CSI computer lab login authentication ID for network access.
***UNAUTHORIZED USE IS PROHIBITED ***