1. If you were academically dismissed from the College you must petition the Committee on Course and Standing for readmission, 1 A-109.
2. If you were a non-degree student and now wish to matriculate, you may do so by applying directly to the Office of Admissions, 2A-104.
3. If you received a degree from CSI, you are a non-degree student until you file for a new curriculum at the Hub, 2A-106. This must be done before the semester begins.
4. To change your curriculum, file the appropriate form along with this form at 2A-106.
5. Students must take ALL three CUNY Skills Assessment Tests to enroll as a degree (matriculated) student at CSI. Furthermore, students must PASS ALL three CUNY Skills Assessment Tests to enroll as a four-year (baccalaureate division) student at CSI.
6. IMMUNIZATION: IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE LAW ANY MATRICULATED STUDENT BORN ON 1/1/57 OR LATER MUST HAVE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS ON FILE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR 6 OR MORE CREDITS, 1C-112.
7. A non-refundable $ 10.00 readmission fee will be billed to your tuition bill.
8. If you have 45 credits and are still undeclared, you must make an appointment with the Office of Academic Advisement (Building 1A-Room 101)
to declare a major before you can complete the registration process.
I hereby certify that all the information on this application is accurate and complete.
Signature Date: 04/24/2014