1. If you were academically dismissed from the College you must petition the Committee on Course and Standing for readmission, 1 A-109.
2. If you were a non-degree student and now wish to matriculate, you may do so by applying directly to the Office of Admissions, 2A-104.
3. If you received a degree from CSI, you are a non-degree student until you file for a new major at the Registrar’s Office, 2A-107. This must be done before the semester begins. If you have graduated or have not been at CSI within the past 10 years, you must visit the Registrar’s Office to verify your major.
4. Students must take ALL three CUNY Skills Assessment Tests to enroll as a degree (matriculated) student at CSI. Furthermore, students must PASS ALL three CUNY Skills Assessment Tests to enroll as a four-year (baccalaureate division) student at CSI.
5. IMMUNIZATION: IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE LAW ANY MATRICULATED STUDENT BORN ON 1/1/57 OR LATER MUST HAVE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS ON FILE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR 6 OR MORE CREDITS, 1C-112.
6. A non-refundable $ 20.00 readmission fee will be billed to your tuition bill.
7. If you have 45 credits and are still undeclared, you must make an appointment with the Office of Academic Advisement (Building 1A-Room 101)
to declare a major before you can complete the registration process.
8. As of Fall 2013, students who are readmitting after being out for any two consecutive semesters (Fall and Spring) will be required to complete the CUNY Pathways general education requirements.
I hereby certify that all the information on this application is accurate and complete.
Signature Date: 03/06/2015