ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Administrative Assistants can work for corporate businesses, law firms, banks, hospitals, and doctors' offices. In 3 months, you will learn the essential computer skills needed to be successful in an office environment. You’ll receive training on the most popular Microsoft Office 2016 programs, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Outlook and computer foundations including file management.
*A four-gigabyte flash drive is required for this course. A computer at home or some other location that has Microsoft Office 2016 installed is necessary for assignments and reinforcing the lessons covered in class.
By completing all four-course modules and the capstone project, you will earn an Administrative Assistant with Microsoft Office 2016 Certificate.
Introduction to Microsoft Office – MS WORD 2016
- Create, format, edit, and proof documents, tables, lists, forms, graphics, images
- Create templates: Résumé writing and memos
- Mail merge documents
- Desktop publishing
- Create and use macros
Microsoft Office – Excel 2016
- Create, format, share and manipulate spreadsheets, workbooks, tables, charts, graphs
- Create templates
- Create calculations, formulas, and functions
- Import and export data
- Analyze data using: filter and sort, conditional formatting, lookup functions, and pivot tables
- Work within multiple spreadsheets and workbooks and link documents
- Create and use macros
Microsoft Office – PowerPoint 2016
- Build and format a presentation using text boxes, charts, clip art, audio, etc.
- Create dynamic presentations using transitions and animations
- Deliver presentations in different settings
- Create and design database
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep
Prepare to take the PMP exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to attain PMP® certification. The PMP is one of the most valuable professional credentials available anywhere, instantly recognized around the entire world. A PMP certification validates your Project Management skill set at the highest level, demonstrating your experience in the field and signaling to employers and colleagues alike that you possess the knowledge and competencies to bring in any project on time and on budget. With the letters “PMP” after your name, you will see how your resume is noticed, and how lucrative and rewarding job opportunities become available to you in the growing field of Project Management. In this course, you will be prepared for the PMP® exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute. This course will cover the 5 process groups, 10 knowledge areas, and 49 processes. This class includes practice tests using the Project Management Simulator by OSP International. Students also receive one on one support with the PMI Application.
Seven Sessions, 42 hours
PMP: $1,800 (Textbook not included)
Call 718 982 2182 to be added to the waitlist