You Belong at CSI!
Imagine earning a world-class education on a beautiful campus, in the world’s most exciting city.
A world of exciting opportunity awaits you at CSI, including our magnificent campus, exciting student life, outstanding academics, new high-end apartment-style living and a dedicated, knowledgeable faculty.
We’re the right choice if you are:
- An undergraduate looking for a quality two-year or four-year college experience
- An exceptional student looking for an affordable honors program
- A graduate school candidate hoping to earn your advanced certificate, master’s or doctorate degree
A few reason why you should consider CSI:
- We focus on hands-on research and scholarship. Compared to many other research institutions, undergraduate students perform research with faculty and have access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities at a much earlier point in their academic career.
- We provide international educational opportunities through our Center for Global Engagement.
- Our 204-acre campus is the largest single site for a New York City college. Set in a park-like landscape, CSI offers a traditional campus setting in close proximity to New York City.
Our tuition rates are one of the lowest in the country for New York State residents, while remaining very reasonable for out-of-state students.
Office of Recruitment and AdmissionsUndergraduate Admissions
Building 2A, Room 103
Phone : 718.982.2010
Fax : 718.982.2500
Contact Via Email
For Staff Listing
|M - W, F||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Th||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|