We're (Virtually) Open for Business
Thank you for your interest in visiting CSI's magnificent campus. As the health and safety of our guests is of our utmost concern, we have made the decision to place precautionary restrictions on visits and other events including the postponement of the scheduled departmental information sessions and campus tours.
Our Recruitment and Admissions Virtual Office is open Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm for live private chats with our staff.
As we understand the importance of campus visits in your college selection process we have developed alternatives to assist you with your decision.
You Belong at CSI!
Imagine earning a world-class education on a beautiful campus, in the world’s most exciting city.
A world of exciting opportunity awaits you at CSI, including our magnificent campus, exciting student life, outstanding academics, new high-end apartment-style living and a dedicated, knowledgeable faculty.
We’re the right choice if you are:
- An undergraduate looking for a quality two-year or four-year college experience
- An exceptional student looking for an affordable honors program
- A graduate school candidate hoping to earn your advanced certificate, master’s or doctorate degree
A few reasons why you should consider CSI:
- We focus on hands-on research and scholarship. Compared to many other research institutions, undergraduate students perform research with faculty and have access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities at a much earlier point in their academic career.
- We provide international educational opportunities through our Center for Global Engagement.
- Our 204-acre campus is the largest single site for a New York City college. Set in a park-like landscape, CSI offers a traditional campus setting in close proximity to New York City.
Our tuition rates are one of the lowest in the country for New York State residents, while remaining very reasonable for out-of-state students.
Office of Recruitment and AdmissionsUndergraduate Admissions
Building 2A, Room 103
Phone : 718.982.2010
Fax : 646.664.3986
Contact Via Email
For Staff Listing
M - W, F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Th9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Our At-A-Glance Fact Sheet
Our At-A-Glance fact sheet offers helpful information about our programs, application deadlines, and scholarship information.
Want to learn even more? Here are some great facts about CSI:
- Named a Top Public College in the Northeast by US News and World Report!
- Free campus shuttle and ferry ride to downtown New York City.
- Our tuition rates remain one of the lowest in the country for NYS residents and very reasonable for out-of-state students.
- As the only public college on Staten Island, we offer a program for everyone, from Associates degrees to doctoral programs.
Our knowledgeable Recruitment and Admission staff are available to answer all your questions and facilitate your enrollment at CSI any way we can. We encourage you to come visit our campus in person and meet with an admissions advisor.