- Whether remote or on-campus, Health & Wellness Services is committed to supporting student health and wellbeing.
- Through the support of the Student Activity Fee, students have access to our services with no out of pocket cost!
- We are offering many of our clinical services virtually, using safe and secure telehealth services via phone or video.
- Services include physical exams, STI testing, nutrition and healthy eating sessions, in-home HIV testing, health education, nicotine cessation support and consultations with our Nurse Practitioner or nurse regarding health concerns, including any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.
- We are also offering virtual wellness services and programs, many of which are available for CLUE credit at your convenience.
If you would like to make an appointment for a telehealth visit or want more information about our services, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, EMPL ID, date of birth and a working phone number. Our staff will call you back!
Programs and services are offered at NO COST to students and are partially funded by Student Activity Fees. Care and treatment are confidential. Medical records are maintained separately from academic records, and may not be released without written consent.
- Health & Wellness hours and availability will reflect the opening guidance of CUNY and the College.
- Please call 718.982.3045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advisement prior to coming to our offices or to campus.
- For the protection of all, most services are available through telehealth and our staff remains available to assist with any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to call or email us!