- Your CUNY ID is not required to utilize our CUNY COVID testing center. Any government issued ID is sufficient to verify your identity
- Your DolphinCard is NOT connected to your Cleared 4 access and is NOT required to access campus.
- It is not mandatory to have your DolphinCard for the first day of class and is not needed to obtain your parking permit.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The College of Staten Island DolphinCard provides safe and secure identification for members of the College of Staten Island community and provides access to secured areas and gated parking lots.
* Please contact The Office of Parking & DolphinCard Services at 718-982-2294 or email us at DolphinCard@csi.cuny.edu for further assistance.
With the DolphinCard you will have access to the following features:
- Secure Campus Photo Identification
- All food purchases throughout campus
- Mobile ordering APP for Campus Dining
- Tax-Free Meal Plans for students, only
- Purchases from Vending machines on campus
- Parking permits and/or parking summons payments
- Laundry machines in Dolphin Cove (Residents only)
- Access to Sports & Recreation Center
- Access to the Library
- Dolphin Print
- Campus transportation including the Ferry Shuttle
Dolphin CardEmail Dolphin Card
Hours of Operations:
Monday to Thursday
9:00AM - 5:00PM
9:00AM - 4:30PM
Your CSI DolphinCard gives you the convenience of one card for many functions at the College. It is also the quickest, most convenient method for making purchases on campus.
- Off Campus Vendors
- Performances in Center for the Arts
- Health Center
- Clue Participation
Disclaimer: The DolphinCard is the property of College of Staten Island. Neither the College nor the College of Staten Island Auxiliary Services Corporation shall be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense incurred by the cardholder relating to the use or attempted use of the cardholder's DolphinCard by the cardholder or any other third party.