Please note: CUNY has expanded the availability of testing to all CUNY Faculty, Staff, and Students at CUNY COVID testing sites.
If you are planning to utilize our CUNY COVID testing center, please note that a CUNY ID is NOT required to test, and that any government issued ID is sufficient to verify your identity. In an attempt to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we recommend that anyone who is symptomatic or suspects that they have COVID-19 submit all requests for a Dolphin Card electronically by contacting us at email@example.com or at 718.982.2294. Hours for all testing sites can be found here. Additionally, the CSI site will open on Monday’s and Wednesday’s at 6:30am to accommodate staff on overnight shifts. Currently, the testing site is located in the 1P Art Gallery.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The College of Staten Island DolphinCard provides safe and secure identification for members of the College of Staten Island community and provides access to secured areas and gated parking lots.
* Please contact The Office of Parking & DolphinCard Services at 718-982-2294 or email us at DolphinCard@csi.cuny.edu for further assistance.
With the DolphinCard you will have access to the following features:
- Secure Campus Photo Identification
- Food purchases at the Campus Center Cafeteria, Park Café Restaurant, Bits & Bytes Cyber Café located in the Library, and DolphinExpress located in the Center for the Arts
- Tax-Free Meal Plans for students, only
- Purchases from Vending machines on campus
- Purchases in the Campus Bookstore
- Decal purchases and/or parking summons payments
- Laundry machines in Dolphin Cove (Residents only)
- Access to Sports & Recreation Center
- Dolphin Print
- Campus transportation including the Ferry Shuttle (visit On Campus Transportation for more information)