CSI is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA, (267) 284-5000. The Commission is a voluntary, non-governmental membership association that defines, maintains, and promotes educational excellence across institutions with diverse missions, student populations, and resources. It is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation.
- The CSI Chemistry and Biochemistry degrees are accredited by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- The BS degree in Computer Science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- The Education programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- The BS degree in Engineering Science is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET,
- The BS degree in Electrical Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET,
- The Master of Arts in Clinical Mental health Counseling is accredited by the Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council (MPCAC).
- The Associate, Baccalaureate and Master's degrees in Nursing are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education of Nurses (ACEN).
- The Physical Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- The BSSW and the MSW Social Work programs are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- The Medical Technology program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
- The CSI Counseling Center is accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services (IACS)