- Employee of the Month Photo Gallery - 2019
- Employee of the Month Photo Gallery - 2018
- Employee of the Month Photo Gallery - 2017
- Employee of the Month Photo Gallery - 2016
Employee of the Month
The Employee Recognition Awards Program is designed to acknowledge members of the College Community whose superior performance contributes to or enhances the mission of the College while improving CSI's work environment. Qualifications for this award include, but are not limited to, an individual’s exceptional job performance, or any exemplary deed of courage, skill or service that supports CSI’s commitment to excellence. Faculty and Staff are invited to nominate non-teaching staff who have provided 24 months of service at CSI and who are paid on tax levy and non-tax levy payrolls (non-tax levy payrolls include CSI Research Foundation, CSI Association, and CSI Auxiliary Services).
The Employee of the Month will be the recipient of numerous awards:
- Reserved parking space for one month in the lot of their choice;
- A $50.00 gift card for events at the Center for the Arts;
- A CSI lapel pin;
- A CSI coffee mug;
- Lunch for 2 at the Park Café;
- Name engraved on the annual Employee of the Month plaque which will be displayed on the second floor of 1A.
Employees will be honored at the President's annual Employee Recognition Luncheon and may invite up to six guests.
If you would like to nominate an employee please complete the nomination form, follow the directions and forward to the Director of Human Resources. All nominations are reviewed by the Employee Recognition Committee. Once nominated, candidates will stay in the pool for one (1) year. If not selected, they would have to be re-nominated for consideration.