CSI Self-Study Updates: 05/26/2021
What has been done since the last CSI Self-Study Update?
- A draft of the Self-Study was shared with the College community for their review and feedback. To access the Self-Study draft please click here: http://bit.ly/CSISelf-StudyDraft. You will need to log-in with your CUNYfirst username and password. To provide feedback, please send an email to CSISelf-Study@csi.cuny.edu.
- The Steering Committee conducted two Town Halls to discuss the progress made on the Self-Study and gather feedback from the College community.
- The Verification of Compliance Working Group began working on identifying evidence to support CSI’s compliance with eight federal regulations. To learn more about the Verification of Compliance click here.
- Revisions are made to the Self-Study incorporating feedback received from the College community.
- Self-Study draft submitted to CUNY Central for comment.
- Continue to gather evidence as needed.
- Finalize Self-Study draft.
- Submit Self-Study draft to Middle States Evaluation Team Chair.
- Prepare for the Middle States Evaluation Team Chair Visit.
- Host Middle States Evaluation Team Chair virtual visit on Monday, November 15, 2021.
- Submit final Self-Study document.
- Prep and host Middle States Evaluation Team visit on March 27-30, 2022.
How can I get involved?
There are multiple ways you can participate in the Self-Study process.
- Become familiar with the Middle States Standards, the Self-Study Institutional Priorities of CSI, and the Self-Study Intended Outcomes for CSI.
- Assist with the collection of evidence to document how the College is in compliance with the Middle States Standards.
- Participate as a member of a Working Group.
- Provide feedback on drafts submitted to the College community.
- Attend Self-Study events.
If you would like to provide comments or more actively participate in the Self-Study, please contact the Steering Committee at CSISelf-Study@csi.cuny.edu.