3/23/2020:Until further notice, only approved essential personnel will be allowed on campus.
CSI has transitioned to distance learning and remote work. Until further notice, only approved essential personnel will be allowed on campus. See President's message on 3/23/2020.
Admissions Criteria for Students who plan to transfer from other colleges, including other CUNY schools
- A minimum of a cumulative college grade point average of 3.0
- A minimum of a 3.0 grade point average in college mathematics and science courses
- A high school record that is comparable to that required for admission to the Teacher Education Honors Academy at CSI by entering freshmen
- A strong desire to teach in a high need middle or high school in New York City
Admissions Process for Students who plan to transfer from other colleges, including other CUNY schools
- Completion of a Teacher Education Honors Academy supplementary application for transfer students that includes two essay questions
- Two recommendation letters, including at least one from a college mathematics or science teacher
- An official transcript of your college record
- A high school transcript
- Final acceptance is contingent upon submission of an official college transcript that includes your last semester grades