SEEK New Student Checklist
The checklist below contains the steps you will need to complete before you can confirm your seat in the SEEK Program and register for classes!
- Financial Aid: Complete your 2021-22 FAFSA and TAP application online.
- Be accepted to The College of Staten Island (CSI)
- Accept the offer of admission on CUNYfirst to CSI
- Receive an invitation email to attend a SEEK Information Session
- Complete and Submit: 2021-2022 SEEK Supplemental Form. In addition, you must submit:
- A signed copy of parent(s) income taxes-2019
- A federal IRS tax transcript from the IRS office-2019
- Other supporting proof of income documents-2019
- Attend a SEEK Information Session
- Receive income eligibility confirmation from SEEK
- Health History Forms: Complete and submit your Health History Forms and proof of immunizations
- Advisement and Registration: Meet with SEEK Counselor to register for classes and review the guidelines for the SEEK Program.
- Complete the SEEK Summer Program OR for students that have not yet met the proficiency requirements for English and/or Math (as determined by the proficiency Index score as established by CUNY) complete either CSI’s free Immersion Program or attend CUNYSTART/MATHSTART