BSEE, University of Engineering and Technology (Pakistan)
MS, SUNY Buffalo
PhD, SUNY Buffalo
Scholarship / Publications
- L. Li, X. Wei, X. Li, S. Rizvi, and Z. Liang, "Mixture segmentation of multispectral MR brain images for multiple sclerosis", J. of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 65-68, 2005.
- S. A. Rizvi and N. M. Nasrabadi, "Fusion of automatic target recognition algorithms", Information Fusion, vol. 4, pp. 247-258, Dec. 2003.
- S. A. Rizvi and N. M. Nasrabadi, "A modular clutter rejection technique for FLIR imagery using region-based principal component analysis", Pattern Recognition, vol. 35, pp. 2895-2904, 2002.
- S. A. Rizvi and N. M. Nasrabadi, "Neural network algorithms for automatic target recognition using forward-looking infrared imagery: A survey", in Proceedings Indian National Science Academy (Special Issue on Image Processing, Vision, and Pattern Recognition,) PINSA, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 243-276 March 2001.
- P. J. Phillips, H. Moon, S. A. Rizvi, and P. Rauss, "The FERET evaluation methodology for face recognition algorithms", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1090-1104, Oct. 2000.
- S. A. Rizvi, T. N. Saadawi, and N. M. Nasrabadi, "A clutter rejection technique for FLIR imagery using region based principal component analysis", Pattern Recognition, vol. 33, pp. 1931-1933, 2000.
- S. A. Rizvi, L.-C. Wang, and N. M. Nasrabadi, "Rate-constrained modular predictive residual vector quantization of digital images", IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 135-137, June 1999.
- P. J. Phillips, H. Moon, S. A. Rizvi, and P. Rauss, "The FERET evaluation", Face Recognition: From Theory to Applications, H. Wechsler, P.J. Phillips, V. Bruce, F.F. Soulie and T.S. Huang, editors, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1998.
- L.-C. Wang, S. A. Rizvi, and N. M. Nasrabadi, "A modular neural network predictor for predictive image coding", IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1198-1217, August 1998.