How Does STEP Work?
- STEP is comprised of an academic enrichment component and a personal development component.
- Students work collaboratively and prepare a formal presentation of their work at the end of each academic year.
- STEP provides students with academic support for secondary school science and math courses.
- STEP provides tutoring for students experiencing difficulties in science and math.
- STEP students engage in social and cultural enrichment activities and cultural exchanges with students nationwide and abroad.