Meets the 1st / 2nd Saturday of each month during the academic year:
- Fall - October through December
- Spring - February through May
- Help parents to understand children’s educational needs.
- Help parents’ combat social barriers that prevent academic success.
- Create an environment where parents develop a better understanding of the academic arena and exchange between school personnel.
- Create an environment where parents challenge their own academic fears and excel.
- Create an environment where parents exchange parenting skills for the success of their children.
- Parental support groups
- Skills building workshops
- Financial Aid and Career Counseling workshops
- Roundtable interpersonal discussions with STEP Professional Staff.