College of Staten Island In-Person Campus Tours
The College of Staten Island is pleased to offer in-person tours of our magnificent campus. Tours are available Wednesdays at 3:00 pm and select Saturdays/Sundays at 10:00 am.
- Upon entering campus, please procced to the Recital Hall in Building 1P – Center for the Arts. If you driving to campus, please park in Lot 1.
- Please view our campus map for your reference.
- Families and small groups with up to four guests are preferred.
- Masks are required for the tour.
Every visitor to a CUNY campus, whether accessing indoor or outdoor spaces, must provide proof to CUNY that they (i) are fully vaccinated or (ii) have had a negative COVID-19 molecular (PCR) test performed by an accredited lab no more than 7 days prior to the visit. “Fully vaccinated” means:
- Two weeks after a second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or
- Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine; or
- At the time specified in either the FDA licensure or World Health Organization approval, after the final administration of any other vaccines.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination: CDC vaccination card, NYS Excelsior Pass or NYC COVID Safe App
Failure to comply with this policy will result in the denial of access to the campus.
CSI At-a-Glance - Weekly Virtual Infosessions (General Overview)
Live Virtual Infosessions are conducted every Tuesday at 7:00 pm and Thursday at 3:00pm. Reservations required—we will send a written confirmation via email. To make a reservation, please select from the following:
- I would like to attend the Tuesday (7:00 pm) Virtual Infosession
- I would like to attend the Thursday (3:00 pm) Virtual Infosession
Presentations last 45 minutes and include an overview of CSI's outstanding academic programs, housing, honors and opportunity programs, athletics, how to apply to the College, plus next steps to enroll for our admitted students.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Special Group Virtual Infosessions
The Office of Recruitment and Admissions is presently conducting group virtual infosessions for schools and community based organizations (students and their instructors/counselors). Visits last for approximately 35 minutes, and include a tailored information session. Currently, we are able to accommodate groups of up to 100 students maximum. Please email us at Recruitment@csi.cuny.edu to arrange a session.
On-campus group tour reservations are generally accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis for late September through December, and March through July. College advisors may place an online reservation for Fall (pending health restrictions).
Note: Currently, on-campus events have been postponed until further notice, and we hope to resume in-person gatherings and visits to our campus as soon as possible.