College of Staten Island In-Person Infosessions and Campus Tours
The College of Staten Island is pleased to offer in-person tours of our magnificent campus with an information session. Tours are available Wednesdays and Thursdays at 3:00 pm and select Saturdays/Sundays at 10:00 am.
- Upon entering campus, please procced to the Recital Hall in Building 1P – Center for the Arts. If you driving to campus, please park in Lot 1.
- Please view our campus map for your reference.
- Families and small groups with up to four guests are preferred.
CSI At-a-Glance - Weekly Virtual Infosessions (General Overview)
Live Virtual Infosessions are conducted every Tuesday at 7:00 pm and Thursday at 4:00pm. Reservations required—we will send a written confirmation via email. To make a reservation, please select from the following:
- I would like to attend the Tuesday (7:00 pm) Virtual Infosession
- I would like to attend the Thursday (4:00 pm) Virtual Infosession
Presentations last 45 minutes and include an overview of CSI's outstanding academic programs, housing, honors and opportunity programs, athletics, how to apply to the College, plus next steps to enroll for our admitted students.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Special Group Tours and Virtual Infosessions
The Office of Recruitment and Admissions is presently conducting limited in-person group tours and virtual infosessions for schools and community based organizations (students and their instructors/counselors). Visits last for approximately 35 minutes (virtual) or 90 minutes (in-person), and include a tailored information session. Currently, we are able to accommodate groups of up to 100 students maximum (virtually) and 30 students (in-person).
On-campus group tour reservations are generally accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis for late September through December, and March through July.