Visit CSI This Fall!
Prospective and Admitted Students and their families/guests are welcome to attend upcoming Weekend, Weekly, and Evening Infosessions and Facilities Tours.
Fall Evening Infosession and Facilities Tours
Join us for upcoming Winter infosessions to learn more about our programs and facilities. Questions? Please call Recruitment and Admissions @ 718.982.2259
BS, MS and PhD in Biology, BS in Medical Technology, MS in Environmental Science and MS in Neuroscience
Friday, December 14
Biological Sciences Building 6S, Room 138
Parking: Lot 2
- 5:45pm: Arrival in Building 6S, Room 138
- 6:00pm: Recruitment and Admissions Presentation
- 6:10pm: Biology, MDT, Graduate Studies, and Student Panel Presentations
- 7:00pm: Q & A
- 7:10pm: Tours of the Advanced Imaging Facility, Animal Facility, Biology Research Labs
- Biology major as preparation for MD, DO, PA, DDS, DPT, and other health-related programs.
- Concentrations include Bioinformatics; Ecology, Evolution and Behavior; Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology; Neuroscience; Health Science
- Research opportunities starting in your sophomore year
- MS/PhD in Biology, MS in Biotechnology, MS in Environmental Science and MS in Neuroscience
- Medical Technology Program: Benefits include Clinical Laboratory Science licensing, small-sized classes, top-notch training hospitals
- Tour our state-of-the-art labs, microscopy and animal facilities!
Meet our Faculty:
- Grozdena Yilmaz, MPAS, PA-C, Lecturer and Program Coordinator for Pre-Professional Preparation in Medicine
- Greg R. Phillips, Ph.D. Associate Professor and Deputy Chair, Biology; Center for Developmental Neuroscience, Biology Ph.D. Program; Graduate Center, CUNY
- Chang-Hui Shen, Ph.D.; Professor and Chair, Biology Department; Biochemistry and Biology Ph.D. Program, Graduate Center, CUNY; Institute for Macromolecular Assemblies, CUNY:
- Nancy LiuSullivan, Ph.D., Lecturer and Academic Advisor, Medical Technology Program
Admissions representatives are available to assist prospective students with questions regarding the admissions process, academic programs and student services. Evening appointments are available every Thursday beginning at 5 pm. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at 718.982.2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A representative from the College of Staten Island will be attending events and will be available to meet with you to answer questions about the program. Click here to view a list of events.