View Live Streaming Grad Walks
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021, Morning: School of Business
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021, Afternoon: Division of Science & Technology
- Thursday June 10, 2021, Morning: Division of Humanities & Social Sciences (Departments of English, Media Culture, and Psychology.)
- Thursday June 10, 2021, Afternoon: Division of Humanities & Social Sciences (Departments of History, Performing & Creative Arts, Philosophy, Political Science & Global Affairs, Sociology & Anthropology, and World Languages & Literatures.)
- Friday, June 11, 2021, Morning: School of Health Sciences and School of Education
- Friday, June 11, 2021, Afternoon: Second Session, School of Education and Second Session, School of Health Sciences
Grad Walks are for CSI graduates only. No guests are permitted on campus. There are no exceptions. This rule is due to size limitations of gatherings of this type.
Face coverings must be worn at all times and social distancing will be observed.
- You must complete a wellness checker in order to be allowed on campus. Download the Everbridge Health Screening App (available on your phone's app store or click here). Complete the screening on the day of your Grad Walk. Those who pass the screening will get a green checkmark. You must present the app's green checkmark at the front gate to be permitted on campus.
- Please take the time to answer each question slowly and carefully! If you receive a red checkmark, you will not be allowed on campus to attend the Grad Walk. You may also complete the paper version of the screening attached here
- Be sure to arrive on time – by 9:15 a.m. for the morning sessions and by 1:15 p.m. for the afternoon sessions. We will begin each Grad Walk promptly.
- There will not be a secure area to set down backpacks, handbags, water bottles or other personal effects; you must carry all the belongings you bring to campus. Therefore, please plan accordingly and do not bring items you cannot carry while in your cap and gown.
- The Grad Walks will occur outside in the walkway between the Library and the water fountain. Event check-in will take place outside of the Campus Center, Building 1C.
- There will be shuttle service from the ferry for the Grad Walks. Click here for the schedule.
- All grad Walks will be livestreamed on Facebook! So please be sure to smile and wave as your name is called.
Note: Given the various COVID-19 guidelines and protocols, failure to comply will result in you being unable to attend a Grad Walk. Please email StudentAffairs@csi.cuny.edu
|Time||Wednesday, June 9, 2021||Thursday June 10, 2021||Friday, June 11, 2021|
|9:30am - Noon||School of Business:
Departments of Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, and Marketing.
|Division of Humanities & Social Sciences:
Departments of English,
Media Culture, and
|School of Health Sciences:
Departments of Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Social Work.
School of Education:
Departments of Curriculum & Instruction and Educational Studies.
|1:30pm - 4pm||**Division of
Science & Technology:
Departments of Biology, Chemistry,
Computer Science, Engineering & Environmental Science, Mathematics, and
Physics & Astronomy.
|**Division of Humanities & Social Sciences:
Departments of History, Performing & Creative Arts, Philosophy,
Political Science & Global Affairs,
Sociology & Anthropology, and World Languages & Literatures.
|Second Session, School of Education
Second Session, School of Health Sciences
***Open – all graduates welcome
**If you are receiving an A.A. in Liberal Arts & Sciences Degree, we suggest you register with the Division of Humanities & Social Sciences. If you are receiving an A.S. in Liberal Arts & Science Degree, we suggest registering with the Division of Science & Technology.
***This time slot is for students who cannot attend any of the other slots, or all the other slots are full.
CSA coordinates accessibility services for the Grad Walks. If you need an accommodation to participate in these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Grad Walk in the subject line of the email.
Caps and Gowns
If you need a cap and gown, ordering details are available using this link. Order now since it takes a few weeks for them to be delivered to your home. A limited number of caps and gowns are available for purchase in the CSI bookstore. This link will direct you to Navigate CSI, where you can make an appointment to visit the bookstore. Please note that the bookstore is listed as a location under Academic Advising.