DegreeWorks Contact Us Form

Fields with a asterisk are required fields.

Contact Us
Format must be (###)###-####


DegreeWorks Disclaimer: DegreeWorks is not an official academic transcript nor is it an official notification of completion of degree requirements.  All official academic information is stored in CUNYfirst.

For questions related to...

• Financial Aid/Progress and Pursuit (incorrect GPA or incorrect TAP payment), please submit a FACTS contact form.

• Major, minor, correcting personal information, grade change, please email

• Your graduation application status,  please email

• Courses taken at another CUNY Campus (e-Permit),  please contact:

• Processing of a course substitution, the Department or Program must submit a Course Substitution Form. (FACULTY/STAFF ONLY)

• Faculty/Staff access to DegreeWorks or FACTS, please visit the DegreeWorks website.

• Posting course(s) a student completed as an undergraduate to the Graduate record, Graduate Coordinators must submit a Graduate Course Double Counting Form. (FACULTY ONLY)