Summer STEM Bridge Program @ CSI St. George
To explore majors in education, science, math, engineering, technology and health care.
July 13–15, 2021
Sponsored by NYC Men Teach Program
Program Flyer in PDF
- Are you excited about the transition from high school to college?
- Do you want to meet and network with other peers entering the College of Staten Island?
- Are you interested in exploring fields such as Geo-mapping, engineering, education, biology, public interest tech and health care?
- Do you want to know about careers such as accounting, actuary science, civil engineering, high school teaching, nursing, chemist, tech entrepreneurship, and others?
- Do you want to know what courses in math and science look like for college freshman?
Join faculty & staff this summer at The College of Staten Island’s North Shore location,CSI St. George, to participate in our pre-college STEM Summer Bridge Program.
This FREE program will consist of:
- Meeting and networking with peers also preparing to enter college;
- Attending workshops taught by college faculty focused on the joy of studying STEM;
- Spending time IN PERSON with peers in a laid back, non-pressure environment.
- Recent graduate of Curtis, Port Richmond or McKee High School;
- Planning to attend the College of Staten Island in Fall 2021;
- Interested in pursuing study in science, math, technology, education and/or health care professions;
- Available to attend all 3 days of the workshops (July 13th, 14th and 15th, from 9am-1pm)**
- **those unable to attend all 3 days will be put on a waitlist and admitted if seats are available
All participants will receive a voucher for $50 each day of participation, up to $150.00, for use in the CSI Bookstore to help successfully begin freshman year. Vouchers will be distributed at the beginning of the Fall 2021 semester with enrollment at CSI.
To apply, click below or email the program coordinator, Jonelle Knox: email@example.com