Reserve the Fei Tecnai Spirit Transmission Electron Microscope
Read the User Manual
- Line resolution: 0.2 nm
- Information limit: < 0.2 nm
- High tension (min step): 20-120 kV (continuous 10V)
- Number of spot size: 11
- Magnification: 18-650 kx
- Focal length: 2.8 mm
- Alpha tilt angle: +-70 degree
- X, Y direction: 2.0/2.0 mm
- Z direction: 0.75 mm
- Recalling accuracy: <0.1µm
- Number of stored positions: Infinite, including optics settings i.e. intensity, magnification, spotsize
- Sample exchange time: < 30 sec (without switching off)
- Intelligent recall: Comment mediated stage position recall
- Specimen drift:<1.0 nm/min<0.1µm
- AutoGun module: Enables automated gun conditioning, saturation, alignments.
- AutoTune module: Enables automatic focus and astigmatism correction.
- Tomography: Automated calibration and series acquisition. Reconstruction and rendering through Xplore3D.
Equipped with EDAX