How To Apply
Follow these six easy steps to get started:
- Apply to CSI at www.cuny.edu/admissions;
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program application at www.hesc.ny.gov;
- Get accepted to CSI and accept your offer of admission;
- Complete all admissions requirements and be proficient in Mathematics or English (Reading and Writing). To find out your skills proficiency information, visit your Student Center in CUNYfirst and look under “Milestones" for the subjects in which you have been deemed proficient. For more information on testing visit: https://www.cuny.edu/academics/testing/;
- After completing the necessary admissions requirements and being deemed proficient in Mathematics or English, you will be invited to attend an ASAP Information Session. (Note: Attendance is required in order to apply to ASAP)
- After attending an ASAP Information Session, you will be provided with a link to your personalized ASAP application.
Please email us here if you have any questions about the ASAP recruitment, application, and enrollment processes.
Monday - Friday
9AM - 5PM