ASAP students at CSI are assisted in earning both their Associate and Baccalaureate Degrees in four years with financial, academic and personal support. Find out more and begin the application process below.
As an ASAP student, you will receive a variety of supports toward the achievement of your Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees within four years:
- A tuition waiver for any difference between tuition costs and your financial aid award for students in receipt of financial aid;
- A free monthly MetroCard;
- Funding toward textbooks;
- A dedicated ASAP advisor to guide your progress from entry to graduation;
- Priority registration to help you get the classes you need;
- Opportunities to take preferred classes with fellow ASAP students to foster community and build your network;
- Enhanced career development and academic support services.
In exchange for all of these resources, you will need to:
- Enroll full-time (minimum 15 credits) each semester and maintain good academic standing.
- Earn a minimum of 30 credits by the end of each of the four academic years (Note: Students may be required to take winter and/or summer courses to meet this benchmark requirement.)
- Students who have remediation needs, based on their CUNY Assessment Tests, must enroll in Summer Immersion prior to entering the ASAP Program.
- Complete any developmental course needs within the first year
- Meet regularly with your advisor and attend any required ASAP activities
- Re-apply for financial aid each year