3/23/2020:Until further notice, only approved essential personnel will be allowed on campus.
CSI has transitioned to distance learning and remote work. Until further notice, only approved essential personnel will be allowed on campus. See President's message on 3/23/2020.
- Be a New York City resident and/or eligible for in-state tuition (as per the CUNY tuition and fees manual);
- Must be exempt from the CUNY Assessment Tests in reading, writing, and math or have passed at least one.
- Students who have remediation needs, based on the CUNY Assessment Tests, must enroll in skills immersion program during the summer or winter.
- All ASAP students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application at www.hesc.ny.gov each year, and accept any federal and state grant aid awarded (Pell, SEOG, TAP). (Students not in receipt of financial aid, but otherwise eligible, may join ASAP; however, they are not eligible to receive a tuition waiver.)
- If a continuing or transfer student, have 15 college credits or fewer and a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Agree to pursue a full-time associate degree program (minimum of 15 credits per semester) in an ASAP-approved major, en-route to a baccalaureate degree.
- All associate-level programs are ASAP-eligible with the exception of the AAS in Nursing.