Adults Returning to the Classroom (ARC)
Whether you've taken time off for parenthood, your career, or personal reasons, The College of Staten Island Supports returning and nontraditional students and makes it possible for you to complete your degree at one of the finest institutions in New York City.
Now, more than ever, adults are turning to college to satisfy a variety of lifestyle changes. Education can be the means by which adults:
- Prepare for entry into the workforce
- Expand employment options
- Earn an associate's, bachelor's or post-graduate degree
- Participate in classes for personal fulfillment
CSI's administration of this service is supportive, understanding and flexible, so you'll be able to reach your goals in a time and manner that work for you.
- Personalized and individual pre-admissions counseling
- Evaluation of prior education
- Possible life experience credits
- Priority registration
- Flexible day and evening sessions
- Alternative locations at Willow brook and St. George
Our specialists in all of our service areas can make it easy for you to take the first step toward realizing your dream of a college degree. From pre-admissions counseling through graduation, our academic support, advisement, career and financial services offer guidance as adult students make choices about their careers and education.
To make an appointment to speak with an admissions advisor, please call 718.982.2470 or send e-mail to email@example.com.