Enrollment and Registration
Children currently attending the Center are given priority for the following semesters. Children of students on our mailing list will be registered at a lottery held prior to each semester on a space available basis. Please call the center for Registration Days and times.
Upon acceptance, parents/guardians must submit the following documents:
- original birth certificate
- parent/guardian photo i.d.
- CUNY First printout – My Account
- a copy of parent's/guardian's class schedule (from CUNY First)
- a new admission medical record and immunization record from the child's physician
- two emergency contacts
- a food program form
- income documentation
- a signed contract with the Center
- a $20 non-refundable deposit
Child Care Scheduling Guidelines
- You can register your child/children at the center, pending availability, during class times, class related fieldwork/ internship, or college work study hours.
- In order to accommodate class schedules:
Daytime students may register for hours of child care before 4:00 p.m.
Evening students may register for hours of child care after 4:00 p.m.
Weekend students may register for Saturday hours. (pending enrollment)
- After the second week of the semester is completed, students may register for additional child care hours on a space available basis.
- Fieldwork, College Work Study, Class related Internships
Students interested in the Children's Center are asked to download and return their completed Mailing List Application form to the following address or drop it off in person to:
The Children's Center
College of Staten Island/CUNY
2800 Victory Boulevard, 2R-104
Staten Island, NY 10314