There are many benefits to teaching and learning online. Online courses increase access to education for many students by providing a flexible approach to teaching and learning. Students may learn at their own pace and access course materials off campus. There are many digital technologies that facilitate effective online learning environments.
- Higher Ed Jobs: Here are a few small changes you can make for a more engaging and personal online learning experience.
- CUNY Cloud Systems’ Feature Guide for Faculty - view and compare all channels of communication.
- English Spell Checker
- FAQ for faculty and staff on accessing and using CUNY technology to support remote teaching, learning and work.
- IT Resources for Remote Work & Teaching
- Library E-Resources for Remote Work guide
- Teaching Remotely
- Web Conferencing Browser Tips: Enabling the microphone in web browsers. (for an ADA accessible copy of this document, please contact Helpdesk@csi.cuny.edu )
- ZOOM - Assigning an Alternative Host in Zoom
- Ways to Assess Students Online and Minimize Cheating