The Advanced Certificate in Cultural Competence program at CSI is the first of its kind in the country. It has been developed and designed to help health care professionals:
- Advance and revitalize your career
- Increase your earning potential, marketability, and promotional opportunities
- Meet the health care and educational demands of an increasingly diverse population
- Meet accrediting agency and professional association mandates for cultural competence education
The City University of New York College of Staten Island (CSI) is pleased to offer this program for college credit or continuing education units.
Take the first step in advancing your cultural competence development by browsing our site using the navigation links to the left.
Notable Features of CSI Advanced Certificate Program
Developed and taught by an international scholar in Cultural Competence, CSI’s program is unique in many ways.
- Only currently existing advanced certificate program in cultural competence
- Accredited by New York State Department of Education
- Taught by internationally renowned scholar
- Combines traditional in-classroom teaching with flexible, on-line component
- Program completion in 2 semesters (Fall and Spring), 3 courses total
- Individualized student projects and papers according to students’ area of interest
- Assistance with library and online resources
For more information on how to enroll, click here.