The Advanced Certificate in Cultural Competence program at CSI is the first of its kind in the country. It has been developed and designed to help health care professionals:
- Advance and revitalize your career
- Increase your earning potential, marketability, and promotional opportunities
- Meet the health care and educational demands of an increasingly diverse population
- Meet accrediting agency and professional association mandates for cultural competence education
Take the first step in advancing your cultural competence development by browsing our site using the navigation links to the left.
Notable Features of CSI Advanced Certificate Program
Developed and taught by an international scholar in Cultural Competence, CSI’s program is unique in many ways.
- The first and still one of the only advanced certificate programs in cultural competence
- Accredited by New York State Department of Education
- Taught by internationally renowned scholar
- Combines a variety of interactive teaching-learning activities online
- Online program* completion in 1 academic year (Fall, Winter, Spring), 3 courses total
- Individualized student projects and papers according to students’ area of interest
- Assistance with library and online resources
* Online program format pending NYSED approval.
For more information on how to enroll, click here.