If you are dedicated to expanding your professional development and being on the cutting edge of healthcare, this program will benefit you whether you work in a practice or an academic setting.
Who Should Enroll?
- Students currently enrolled in masters or doctoral programs
- Nurses with baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degrees working in practice or academic settings
- Health care professionals with masters or doctoral degrees working in practice or academic settings
- Advance and revitalize your career
- Increase your earning potential, marketability, and promotional opportunities
- Meet the health care and educational demands of an increasingly diverse population
- Accrediting agencies and professional associations mandate cultural competence in clinical practice
How to Enroll
Admission Deadline April 1.
For College Credit (3 courses, 3 credits each)
For more information and assistance, please contact:
CUNY College of Staten Island
Office of Recruitment & Admission
2800 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, New York 10314
Phone: (718) 982-2019
Fax: (718) 982-2500
For Continuing Education
This continuing nursing education activity has been submitted to the New York State Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Submitted for 45 contact hours per course.
Contact the Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development:
Phone: (718) 982-2182