Open menu button Close menu button

Appeal Process

Appeal Policy and Procedures

If you wish to appeal a negative residency determination, you must notify the office assisting you (Office of Recruitment and Admissions or the Registrar’s Office) within ten days of notification that you have been determined to be a non-resident. At that time, you may submit a statement to the college indicating why you disagree with the college's decision.

Upon submission of an appeal, you will be provided with a copy, stamped "received" and the date, or some other dated proof of the college's receipt of the appeal. The college will submit the residency form, copies of all documentation provided by you and your statement, along with the college's determination, to the University's Office of the Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel.