Your DolphinCard is associated with multiple accounts:
FinBucks – Both students and Faculty/Staff may deposit funds into the FinBucks account. This account may be used for purchases made in the Bookstore, Dolphin Print, Parking & DolphinCard Services, vending machines, Dolphin Cove laundry facilities (Dolphin Cove Residents only), and the purchase of food throughout campus. Purchases made using this account are taxable. Funds placed into this account will roll over semester to semester, as long as the cardholder is affiliated with the college. Upon separation from the College, refunds may be requested.
- Please see instructions on how to add FINBUCKS to your DolphinCard.
There are two (2) account types associated with a meal plan. Both of these account are only available to students and are TAX-EXEMPT for food and beverage purchases at authorized campus locations:
- Dining Dollar Account – Both Resident and Commuter students may choose from various meal plans based upon their individual needs*. Meal plan credits are based upon a declining balance system. Funds placed into this account will EXPIRE at the end of each semester, with any unused funds FORFEITED. There are NO REFUNDS on Dining Dollars.
- Dining Plus Dollars Account – If a cardholder has completed a meal plan agreement and purchased a meal plan, when all of the Dining Dollars have been exhausted, you may add additional funds into the Dining Plus Account. Dining Plus Dollars work the same as Dining Dollars and may be used at any Campus Dining Facility and are NYS tax-exempt. Funds placed into this account will EXPIRE at the end of each semester and any unused funds in the account will be FORFEITED. There are NO REFUNDS on Dining Plus Dollars.
*All first-year residents of Dolphin Cove are required to purchase a Blue Dolphin, Gray Dolphin, or Green Dolphin meal plan for the first two (2) consecutive semester of residency in Dolphin Cove. If there is a break in residency, a student is still required to purchase a meal plan for the second semester residing in Dolphin Cove.
Dolphin Print – Students receive 350 free sides for the Fall and Spring Semesters. This account may be used for purchases of additional prints. Print account balances automatically roll over from one semester to the next.
Transportation – A valid DolphinCard with the Transportation Access Code (TAC) programmed onto the card is required for all students, faculty and staff to utilize the College’s bus services. Students enrolled for the Fall and/or Spring semester will automatically have their cards upgraded to include the TAC. A pay-per-ride option is available to faculty and staff who ride the Shuttle. Faculty/Staff Members who wish to gain access to the College's bus services may do so by following the steps below:
- Log on to eAccounts using your FLAS credentials: https://csi-sp.transactcampus.com/eaccounts/ to make a deposit into your “Transportation Semester” account to cover the transportation fee for one semester. This option is for those who are paying the $40.00 for the semester ONLY.
- If you are interested in paying the pay-per-ride rate, visit the Office of Parking & DolphinCard Services located in West Administration Building 3A Room 106.
Please note that removal of the funds pertaining to this charge may take 24-48 hours. The TAC Access Code will be added to the DolphinCard the same business day when requested during regularly scheduled office hours.
For more information on Campus Transportation, please visit: On Campus Transportation