- Support Department of Athletics by providing data and back-end integration into Compliance Assistant with 805 data fields in order to complete Division II compliance reporting
- Distance Learning: Continue to support distance learning committee by providing technology recommendations and innovations to faculty mentors and advisors.
- Developed proof of concept to expand virtual classroom and make it server based. This will be more robust; however, requires additional resources in our VMWAre environment funded through CARES $ once available.
- Network Upgrades: Switch maintenance will continue throughout the campus as well as supporting projects organized by Academic and Administrative areas
- Collaborative Technology is currently working on two-factor authentication, which will be turned on this semester for the office 365 domain
- Information Technology Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- ITAC will be working on the Information Technology Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- Handshake – Implement new system for Career Development. This is a career management system where students and alumni can apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews or resume referrals. Students can view jobs and internships and connect with employers