CUNY Interactive Student Data Book
The CUNY Interactive Student Data Book includes information on enrollment, degrees granted, and retention and graduation trends for all CUNY colleges. The interactive data book provides filters to disaggregate these by semester, college, and student demographics (e.g., gender, ethnicity, age, residence, class level, full-time/part-time status, etc.).
IPEDS Data - College Navigator
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) collects data through the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) and displays data on colleges in the College Navigator in order to allow individuals to explore the features of colleges.
COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey
The Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE), based at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, is a consortium of institutional leaders working to improve outcomes in faculty recruitment, development and retention. COACHE developed the Faculty Job Satisfaction survey which is administered online to tenure-track faculty. The resulting report provides actionable data about the environment, policies and practices that support faculty. CSI administered the COACHE survey in spring 2015 and spring 2019 to all full-time faculty who were employed at CSI for at least one year.
CSI administered the COACHE survey to full-time faculty via email in early Spring 2023. The results will help the College assess its Mission and Strategic Plan, identify areas of concern and innovation, as well as specify recommendations for growth. The results of the survey are currently being reviewed by the CSI COACHE committee, who will submit a report to the President and Provost by the end of the Spring 2024 semester.
The CSI COACHE committee is comprised of faculty from each Division/School and administrative staff:
- Miguel Aragon, Associate Professor, Performing and Creative Arts
- Sharon Loverde, Professor, Chemistry
- Tara Mastrorilli, Director of Institutional Research and Assessment, CSI COACHE liaison
- Ananya Mukherjea, Associate Professor Sociology and Anthropology
- Bethany Rogers, Professor, Educational Studies
- Amy Stempler, Chief Librarian, Library
- Tom Volscho, Associate Professor, Sociology and Anthropology
- Bryan Weber, Associate Professor, Economics
- An-Yun Yeh, Assistant Professor, Nursing
Questions can be directed to Tara Mastrorilli at email@example.com or 718-982-2085.
- COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey Results 2023 (FLAS Credentials Required)
- COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey Information Spring 2023
- COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey 2019 (FLAS Credentials Required)
- COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey PROVOST'S REPORT College of Staten Island 2015
(For ADA compliant copies of the documents, contact the Office Of Institutional Research at 718.982.2085)