Admission to the SEEK Program is conditional until you have done the following:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with CSI code: 002698
- Complete the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application with CSI code: 1417
- Get accepted to CSI and accept your offer of admission
- Attend a SEEK Information Session
- Review the SEEK checklist on CUNYfirst and submit your required financial documents to prove your economic eligibility for SEEK
- To learn more about uploading your documents, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid
List of required documents that might be listed on your CUNYfirst To Do list:
- 2021 Federal Tax Return (1040)IRS Verification of Non-filing Letter
- If you cannot document any income, you must submit an IRS Verification of Non-filing Letter – Use IRS Form 4506-T found on www.IRS.gov. Complete ALL sections of form with requested information, checking box 7 & 8 and send to mailing address or fax number provided. The response must be submitted to your school along with this application.
- 2021 Social Security Form 1099 or benefit notice for all members in the household
- 2021 Veteran benefit award letter
- 2021 Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefit letter for all members in the household
- 2021 Public Assistance Budget letter, listing all family members in the case
- Foster youth or ward of the court
- 2021 Child Support letter
New Students can contact the SEEK Office at 718.982.2410 or SEEK.Recruitment@csi.cuny.edu.
Seats will be filled on a first come, first served basis, based on completion of all requirements.